Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Strata Management Cleaning Eaglehawk
Strata Management Cleaning with End Of Lease Cleaning can cover all aspects of the cleaning for any strata property. We can help make managing and maintaining the strata easy and convenient, and our services will make the property much more appealing in the process.
Strata Management cleaning services and packages provide all of the cleaning tasks that any strata property may require. These tasks can be arranged daily, weekly, monthly, or on an as needed basis. The standards set by End Of Lease Cleaning are extremely high and exceed the industry standards, and we believe that perfection is the only end result that counts.
End Of Lease Cleaning provides all types of cleaning services including Strata Management Cleaning to many areas in Australia
Exceptional Results And Professional Strata Management Cleaning Services That Make A Difference
End Of Lease Cleaning has extensive experience in Strata Management Cleaning, as well as providing cleaning services for all other property types and cleaning needs. We offer top quality services, professional technicians who are highly trained, and fantastic results that you will love. All of the products and supplies used by the cleaning technicians are safe and non toxic, and these products are also very environmentally friendly as well. We offer reliable cleaning services and dependable results that you can count on.
We cover all suburbs.
The Benefits Of Choosing End Of Lease Cleaning For Your Strata Management Cleaning Needs
When you choose End Of Lease Cleaning for your Strata Management Cleaning needs you will get quality results and much more. This includes:
- A free quote and a fast response from a cleaning professional who is experienced in the industry.
- An exceptional cleaning experience from professional cleaning technicians who are courteous and friendly.
- A guarantee of satisfaction with the services that we provide.
- Appointment scheduling that is convenient and flexible, to meet the customer needs.
- Up front pricing without any hidden fees or secret charges.
- Trouble spots and areas with heavy traffic will get extra attention.
- Products designed to deodorize and protect are applied.
Up Front Pricing And A Clear Fee Schedule
End Of Lease Cleaning offers up front pricing and an easy to understand fee schedule that is clear and transparent. Our Strata Management Cleaning services can be provided as frequently as these services are needed, even on a daily basis. Our rates are designed to be highly competitive and reasonable when these are compared to the rates charged by our competitors. When the cleaning services are booked you will receive an estimate before the work is started. The cleaning technicians are billed at a flat hourly rate, and then specialized equipment may involve additional fees.
Every Strata Management Cleaning booking will involve at least two cleaning technicians and possibly more, depending on the size and scope of the property and cleaning services required. Any number of technicians can be arranged so that the task is handled quickly and efficiently and the end results are always perfect.
We cover all suburbs.
Strata Management Cleaning Services That End Of Lease Cleaning Can Provide
The checklist below lists the standard Strata Management Cleaning that can be provided by End Of Lease Cleaning. Additional services can be arranged if requested. We can supply any specialised equipment needed and can arrange for any number of cleaning technicians that may be possibly be needed. We can clean properties and common public areas of any size and complexity level.
- Common area cleaning, including dusting, mopping, and vacuuming
- Rubbish bin removal
- Foyer cleaning
- Rubbish removal
- Rubbish bin disinfecting and cleaning
- Cleaning stairwells
- Cleaning car parks
- Cleaning windows, including interior and exterior if desired
- Replacing light bulbs
- General cleaning tasks
- Performing basic maintenance chores
- Emergency cleaning services
- Sanitizing and deodorising common areas
- Watering plants
- Pressure cleaning
- Cleaning bins of various types
- Cleaning common kitchen areas, including wiping down, sanitizing, sweeping, and mopping
- Any other cleaning or maintenance tasks required by the executive committee.