Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: We recommend that you book the Bathroom Cleaning services as soon as you realise that you will need these services. We work with clients to arrange the booking at the preferred date and time but this is not always possible on very short notice unless our Emergency cleaning services are used. This may involve a higher cost for the package so it is better to let us know at least a few days in advance if possible.
Q: How much advance notice is required to book Bathroom Cleaning services and packages? - Bathroom Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Can I schedule more than one cleaning technician for the Bathroom Cleaning package?
- A: Yes. All bookings involve a team that includes at least 2 cleaners, and more may be sent if the job is large, complex, or extensive. This allows us to complete the job quickly while ensuring that only the highest cleaning standards are followed.
- Q: How do I book Bathroom Cleaning services from End Of Lease Cleaning?
- A: All of the professional cleaning services provided by End Of Lease Cleaning can be booked online at our website or with a quick phone call.
- Q: Are the Bathroom Cleaning services from End Of Lease Cleaning guaranteed in any way?
End Of Lease Cleaning offers a 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee, and also a Bond Back Guarantee with certain packages.
If you are unhappy with the results simply let us know what items are not cleaned to your expectations and we will come back and clean these items again.
- Q: Will End Of Lease Cleaning pressure wash grout to remove stains?
- A: Yes, if you request this service when you book the appointment. Specialised equipment will be needed for this task to ensure effective cleaning and stain removal. When you request this service we will ensure that the required equipment is scheduled for your property.
- Q: What if I need cleaning services immediately due to unexpected events?
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning offers Emergency Cleaning services for those times when you need help now, and you can not wait for the next day or next available booking to get the job done. Just call us and let us know what you need and we will handle it for you.
FAQs » Bathroom Cleaning