Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: The amount of time required to completely clean your bathroom will depend on several factors. The size, layout, and complexity of the bathroom as well as the specific condition that the room is in will all play a part in how much time will be needed for the services that you have requested.
Q: How much time is needed for the Bathroom Cleaning services? - Bathroom Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Are the Bathroom Cleaning services from End Of Lease Cleaning guaranteed in any way?
End Of Lease Cleaning offers a 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee, and also a Bond Back Guarantee with certain packages.
If you are unhappy with the results simply let us know what items are not cleaned to your expectations and we will come back and clean these items again.
- Q: How much advance notice is required to book Bathroom Cleaning services and packages?
- A: We recommend that you book the Bathroom Cleaning services as soon as you realise that you will need these services. We work with clients to arrange the booking at the preferred date and time but this is not always possible on very short notice unless our Emergency cleaning services are used. This may involve a higher cost for the package so it is better to let us know at least a few days in advance if possible.
- Q: What is the pricing schedule for End Of Lease Cleaning services?
- A: We use an easy to understand pricing structure. Each cleaner is charged at a flat hourly rate, and we can arrange for 2 cleaners for small jobs or 22 cleaners or more if the property calls for it. The time that is required to provide the requested Bathroom Cleaning services is multiplied by the number of cleaners used for the booking. Some equipment for special requests may also include a fee for the use of the equipment.
- Q: Will End Of Lease Cleaning pressure wash grout to remove stains?
- A: Yes, if you request this service when you book the appointment. Specialised equipment will be needed for this task to ensure effective cleaning and stain removal. When you request this service we will ensure that the required equipment is scheduled for your property.
- Q: What if I need cleaning services immediately due to unexpected events?
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning offers Emergency Cleaning services for those times when you need help now, and you can not wait for the next day or next available booking to get the job done. Just call us and let us know what you need and we will handle it for you.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Bathroom Cleaning