Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: When the technicians arrive at your home they will provide a free quote for the services you want. If you agree to the estimate then the technicians will usually start on the cleaning tasks immediately unless you prefer a different date and time instead.
Q: If I accept the free quote when will the Bathroom Cleaning services be provided? - Bathroom Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: How much advance notice is required to book Bathroom Cleaning services and packages?
- A: We recommend that you book the Bathroom Cleaning services as soon as you realise that you will need these services. We work with clients to arrange the booking at the preferred date and time but this is not always possible on very short notice unless our Emergency cleaning services are used. This may involve a higher cost for the package so it is better to let us know at least a few days in advance if possible.
- Q: Are the Bathroom Cleaning services from End Of Lease Cleaning guaranteed in any way?
End Of Lease Cleaning offers a 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee, and also a Bond Back Guarantee with certain packages.
If you are unhappy with the results simply let us know what items are not cleaned to your expectations and we will come back and clean these items again.
- Q: Can I schedule more than one cleaning technician for the Bathroom Cleaning package?
- A: Yes. All bookings involve a team that includes at least 2 cleaners, and more may be sent if the job is large, complex, or extensive. This allows us to complete the job quickly while ensuring that only the highest cleaning standards are followed.
- Q: What is the pricing schedule for End Of Lease Cleaning services?
- A: We use an easy to understand pricing structure. Each cleaner is charged at a flat hourly rate, and we can arrange for 2 cleaners for small jobs or 22 cleaners or more if the property calls for it. The time that is required to provide the requested Bathroom Cleaning services is multiplied by the number of cleaners used for the booking. Some equipment for special requests may also include a fee for the use of the equipment.
- Q: Will End Of Lease Cleaning pressure wash grout to remove stains?
- A: Yes, if you request this service when you book the appointment. Specialised equipment will be needed for this task to ensure effective cleaning and stain removal. When you request this service we will ensure that the required equipment is scheduled for your property.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Bathroom Cleaning