Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
Other FAQs :
- Q: What happens if my landlord refuses to return my bond?
- A: If the landlord refuses to return the bond ask for an itemized list of problems. The cleaning technicians from End Of Lease Cleaning will come back and clean the problem items again at no charge so that the landlord is satisfied.
- Q: Why does End Of Lease Cleaning send at least 2 cleaners to every property?
- A: A team of cleaners that will have a minimum of two technicians will be sent out for every booking. If more than 2 are needed this will be arranged before the booking time. We send a team of technicians so that the job is finished as soon as possible without lowering the quality of services received.
- Q: How many cleaners can I schedule?
- A: Any number of cleaning technicians can be scheduled. If you feel that 20 technicians are needed then we can supply this number, but in most cases a much smaller team can get the job done quickly and effectively.
- Q: How does the Bond Back Guarantee From End Of Lease Cleaning Work?
- A: We will ensure that the property will meet the cleanliness standards of the landlord or rental agent, and the bond will be returned as long as the property is still in the same physical condition it was received in. We will work with the landlord or rental agent to ensure that your bond is returned unless you request that we stop before we are finished providing the services booked.
- Q: Are Bond Cleaning services and packages just for residential properties?
- A: No. Commercial properties may also include a bond to ensure that the property is returned clean and in good condition. End Of Lease Cleaning can provide Bond Cleaning services for both residential and commercial properties of all sizes.
FAQs » Bond Cleaning