Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
Other FAQs :
- Q: Are Bond Cleaning services and packages just for residential properties?
- A: No. Commercial properties may also include a bond to ensure that the property is returned clean and in good condition. End Of Lease Cleaning can provide Bond Cleaning services for both residential and commercial properties of all sizes.
- Q: What is Bond Cleaning?
- A: The Bond Cleaning packages and services provided by End Of Lease Cleaning are designed to ensure that the bond posted to rent a property is returned when the tenancy ends. We will clean the property from top to bottom, so the landlord or rental agent will be thrilled to provide a good reference and return the bond as long as the property has not been damaged in any way.
- Q: How does the Bond Back Guarantee From End Of Lease Cleaning Work?
- A: We will ensure that the property will meet the cleanliness standards of the landlord or rental agent, and the bond will be returned as long as the property is still in the same physical condition it was received in. We will work with the landlord or rental agent to ensure that your bond is returned unless you request that we stop before we are finished providing the services booked.
- Q: Does the property need to be emptied and vacant before the cleaning starts?
- A: Typically the Bond Cleaning package is performed after you have vacated the property and the home is empty but this is not always the case. End Of Lease Cleaning will clean the property even if there are still furnishings and household belongings inside, but this will take longer, cost more, and there are items that our technicians will not move.
- Q: How many cleaners can I schedule?
- A: Any number of cleaning technicians can be scheduled. If you feel that 20 technicians are needed then we can supply this number, but in most cases a much smaller team can get the job done quickly and effectively.
FAQs » Bond Cleaning