Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: All you have to do is book the desired package or services online. Go to the End Of Lease Cleaning website and use the link to go to Bookings. Request the cleaning services or packages that you want and then book these services for the desired appointment time.
Q: How can I book a Bond Cleaning package? - Bond Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Why does End Of Lease Cleaning send at least 2 cleaners to every property?
- A: A team of cleaners that will have a minimum of two technicians will be sent out for every booking. If more than 2 are needed this will be arranged before the booking time. We send a team of technicians so that the job is finished as soon as possible without lowering the quality of services received.
- Q: Are Bond Cleaning services and packages just for residential properties?
- A: No. Commercial properties may also include a bond to ensure that the property is returned clean and in good condition. End Of Lease Cleaning can provide Bond Cleaning services for both residential and commercial properties of all sizes.
- Q: Will the property exterior be cleaned with Bond Cleaning Services?
- A: The Bond Cleaning package from End Of Lease Cleaning does not offer exterior cleaning as part of the standard services, but this task can be scheduled if you want the exterior cleaned. Simply request these services when you book the appointment.
- Q: What is Bond Cleaning?
- A: The Bond Cleaning packages and services provided by End Of Lease Cleaning are designed to ensure that the bond posted to rent a property is returned when the tenancy ends. We will clean the property from top to bottom, so the landlord or rental agent will be thrilled to provide a good reference and return the bond as long as the property has not been damaged in any way.
- Q: What happens if my landlord refuses to return my bond?
- A: If the landlord refuses to return the bond ask for an itemized list of problems. The cleaning technicians from End Of Lease Cleaning will come back and clean the problem items again at no charge so that the landlord is satisfied.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Bond Cleaning