Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
Other FAQs :
- Q: How does the Bond Back Guarantee From End Of Lease Cleaning Work?
- A: We will ensure that the property will meet the cleanliness standards of the landlord or rental agent, and the bond will be returned as long as the property is still in the same physical condition it was received in. We will work with the landlord or rental agent to ensure that your bond is returned unless you request that we stop before we are finished providing the services booked.
- Q: Why does End Of Lease Cleaning send at least 2 cleaners to every property?
- A: A team of cleaners that will have a minimum of two technicians will be sent out for every booking. If more than 2 are needed this will be arranged before the booking time. We send a team of technicians so that the job is finished as soon as possible without lowering the quality of services received.
- Q: Will the property exterior be cleaned with Bond Cleaning Services?
- A: The Bond Cleaning package from End Of Lease Cleaning does not offer exterior cleaning as part of the standard services, but this task can be scheduled if you want the exterior cleaned. Simply request these services when you book the appointment.
- Q: What happens if my landlord refuses to return my bond?
- A: If the landlord refuses to return the bond ask for an itemized list of problems. The cleaning technicians from End Of Lease Cleaning will come back and clean the problem items again at no charge so that the landlord is satisfied.
- Q: Does the property need to be emptied and vacant before the cleaning starts?
- A: Typically the Bond Cleaning package is performed after you have vacated the property and the home is empty but this is not always the case. End Of Lease Cleaning will clean the property even if there are still furnishings and household belongings inside, but this will take longer, cost more, and there are items that our technicians will not move.
FAQs » Bond Cleaning