Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: If the landlord refuses to return the bond ask for an itemized list of problems. The cleaning technicians from End Of Lease Cleaning will come back and clean the problem items again at no charge so that the landlord is satisfied.
Q: What happens if my landlord refuses to return my bond? - Bond Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: How many cleaners can I schedule?
- A: Any number of cleaning technicians can be scheduled. If you feel that 20 technicians are needed then we can supply this number, but in most cases a much smaller team can get the job done quickly and effectively.
- Q: How can I book a Bond Cleaning package?
- A: All you have to do is book the desired package or services online. Go to the End Of Lease Cleaning website and use the link to go to Bookings. Request the cleaning services or packages that you want and then book these services for the desired appointment time.
- Q: Are Bond Cleaning services and packages just for residential properties?
- A: No. Commercial properties may also include a bond to ensure that the property is returned clean and in good condition. End Of Lease Cleaning can provide Bond Cleaning services for both residential and commercial properties of all sizes.
- Q: Why does End Of Lease Cleaning send at least 2 cleaners to every property?
- A: A team of cleaners that will have a minimum of two technicians will be sent out for every booking. If more than 2 are needed this will be arranged before the booking time. We send a team of technicians so that the job is finished as soon as possible without lowering the quality of services received.
- Q: Does the property need to be emptied and vacant before the cleaning starts?
- A: Typically the Bond Cleaning package is performed after you have vacated the property and the home is empty but this is not always the case. End Of Lease Cleaning will clean the property even if there are still furnishings and household belongings inside, but this will take longer, cost more, and there are items that our technicians will not move.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Bond Cleaning