Recent Frequently Asked Questions
Other FAQs :
- Q: What happens if my landlord refuses to return my bond?
- A: If the landlord refuses to return the bond ask for an itemized list of problems. The cleaning technicians from End Of Lease Cleaning will come back and clean the problem items again at no charge so that the landlord is satisfied.
- Q: Does the property need to be emptied and vacant before the cleaning starts?
- A: Typically the Bond Cleaning package is performed after you have vacated the property and the home is empty but this is not always the case. End Of Lease Cleaning will clean the property even if there are still furnishings and household belongings inside, but this will take longer, cost more, and there are items that our technicians will not move.
- Q: How does the Bond Back Guarantee From End Of Lease Cleaning Work?
- A: We will ensure that the property will meet the cleanliness standards of the landlord or rental agent, and the bond will be returned as long as the property is still in the same physical condition it was received in. We will work with the landlord or rental agent to ensure that your bond is returned unless you request that we stop before we are finished providing the services booked.
- Q: Why does End Of Lease Cleaning offer a discount for online bookings only?
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning offers a discount for all online bookings because this system is faster, easier, and more convenient for consumers. This method also helps keep the costs lower as well.
- Q: What if I want additional cleaning services in addition to the Bond Cleaning package?
- A: If additional cleaning tasks are desired simply list the additional cleaning services you want when you book the appointment and End Of Lease Cleaning will handle everything. These services will be performed as well as the package services during the scheduled appointment.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Bond Cleaning