Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning offers a discount for all online bookings because this system is faster, easier, and more convenient for consumers. This method also helps keep the costs lower as well.
Q: Why does End Of Lease Cleaning offer a discount for online bookings only? - Bond Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: How does the Bond Back Guarantee From End Of Lease Cleaning Work?
- A: We will ensure that the property will meet the cleanliness standards of the landlord or rental agent, and the bond will be returned as long as the property is still in the same physical condition it was received in. We will work with the landlord or rental agent to ensure that your bond is returned unless you request that we stop before we are finished providing the services booked.
- Q: What happens if my landlord refuses to return my bond?
- A: If the landlord refuses to return the bond ask for an itemized list of problems. The cleaning technicians from End Of Lease Cleaning will come back and clean the problem items again at no charge so that the landlord is satisfied.
- Q: Are Bond Cleaning services and packages just for residential properties?
- A: No. Commercial properties may also include a bond to ensure that the property is returned clean and in good condition. End Of Lease Cleaning can provide Bond Cleaning services for both residential and commercial properties of all sizes.
- Q: How can I book a Bond Cleaning package?
- A: All you have to do is book the desired package or services online. Go to the End Of Lease Cleaning website and use the link to go to Bookings. Request the cleaning services or packages that you want and then book these services for the desired appointment time.
- Q: Will the property exterior be cleaned with Bond Cleaning Services?
- A: The Bond Cleaning package from End Of Lease Cleaning does not offer exterior cleaning as part of the standard services, but this task can be scheduled if you want the exterior cleaned. Simply request these services when you book the appointment.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Bond Cleaning