Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: No. We can vacuum and clean carpets and rugs. Steam cleaning can be arranged but this is not included in the cleaning services that we provide.
Q: Are carpets steam cleaned? - Builders Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Are the cleaning supplies used toxic or harmful?
- A: No. All of the cleaning products and supplies used are environmentally friendly and non toxic. You get the clean property that you want without any harmful residues or toxic chemicals.
- Q: What is the hourly rate charged per cleaner?
- A: We charge a flat rate per hour per cleaner. Every booking will receive a minimum of 2 cleaners and possibly more, depending on the specific project and cleaning services requested.
- Q: What about garages, basements, and patios? Are these cleaned?
- A: Garages, basements, and patios can be cleaned if requested. This includes sweeping, dusting, and other general cleaning services.
- Q: Is there a minimum hour requirement for Builders Clean services? Why?
- A: Yes. For Builders Clean services we have a 6 hour minimum requirement. This allows our cleaners to ensure that the property is ready to be shown or occupied, and has been thoroughly cleaned. Some properties may require longer and that is not a problem because there is an hourly rate charged so the price can be adjusted for this.
- Q: Why will not the cleaners move certain items?
- A: There are some items that our professional cleaners will not move around because they can easily be broken, and furnishings may be heavy. Our cleaners can not be held responsible for any items moved.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Builders Cleaning