Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: No. We can vacuum and clean carpets and rugs. Steam cleaning can be arranged but this is not included in the cleaning services that we provide.
Q: Are carpets steam cleaned? - Builders Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: What about garages, basements, and patios? Are these cleaned?
- A: Garages, basements, and patios can be cleaned if requested. This includes sweeping, dusting, and other general cleaning services.
- Q: Are windows cleaned with a Builders Clean?
- A: Yes. The interior windows will be cleaned thoroughly, and this includes dusting the ledge. Window exteriors can be cleaned on request.
- Q: Does End Of Lease Cleaning have insurance?
- A: We are fully insured.
- Q: Are the cleaners experienced?
- A: Yes. All of our professional cleaners have been extensively trained, and they all have experience with professional cleaning.
- Q: Does the Builders Clean service include the home exterior?
- A: With our Builders Clean service the entire interior of the home will be ready for showing. If the exterior needs to be cleaned this can be arranged when the appointment is booked as well. The time required for the cleaning will be longer if the home exterior is included, and this means a higher cost.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Builders Cleaning