Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: We offer a number of different packages designed to meet all of the needs of our clients. There are packages for periodic cleaning visits, for specific circumstances and situations, and for specific cleaning services.
Q: Are other cleaning packages offered or just Builders Clean services? - Builders Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Are the cleaners experienced?
- A: Yes. All of our professional cleaners have been extensively trained, and they all have experience with professional cleaning.
- Q: Is there a minimum hour requirement for Builders Clean services? Why?
- A: Yes. For Builders Clean services we have a 6 hour minimum requirement. This allows our cleaners to ensure that the property is ready to be shown or occupied, and has been thoroughly cleaned. Some properties may require longer and that is not a problem because there is an hourly rate charged so the price can be adjusted for this.
- Q: What if there is a complaint about the services provided?
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning has a very high client satisfaction rate, and we take all client complaints, comments, and feedback very seriously. If you are unhappy about any of the services provided please contact us immediately so the issue can be resolved quickly. All complaints must be made within the first 36 hours after the services were provided or the complaint will not be regarded as valid. This is due to the fact that dust starts to accumulate again as soon as the property is clean and the cleaners leave the location.
- Q: What is the hourly rate charged per cleaner?
- A: We charge a flat rate per hour per cleaner. Every booking will receive a minimum of 2 cleaners and possibly more, depending on the specific project and cleaning services requested.
- Q: Does End Of Lease Cleaning have insurance?
- A: We are fully insured.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Builders Cleaning