Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Yes. All of our professional cleaners have been extensively trained, and they all have experience with professional cleaning.
Q: Are the cleaners experienced? - Builders Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Are other cleaning packages offered or just Builders Clean services?
- A: We offer a number of different packages designed to meet all of the needs of our clients. There are packages for periodic cleaning visits, for specific circumstances and situations, and for specific cleaning services.
- Q: Is construction debris removed?
- A: It depends on the type of debris that needs to be removed. Upon request the cleaners will remove any household garbage and debris. Construction debris such as concrete, cement, wood, and other materials are not typically removed. Some construction debris must be specially disposed of and our cleaners can not take responsibility for any debris outside of household rubbish unless special arrangements are made in advance.
- Q: Are furnished homes cleaned or only empty structures?
- A: End Of Lease cleaning can provide services for empty buildings and furnished structures, whether these are homes, offices, factories, or another property type. Furnished properties will generally cost more to clean because additional time is needed because of the furnishings in place.
- Q: Do you provide the necessary equipment and cleaning supplies?
- A: Do you provide the necessary equipment and cleaning supplies?
- Q: Is there a minimum hour requirement for Builders Clean services? Why?
- A: Yes. For Builders Clean services we have a 6 hour minimum requirement. This allows our cleaners to ensure that the property is ready to be shown or occupied, and has been thoroughly cleaned. Some properties may require longer and that is not a problem because there is an hourly rate charged so the price can be adjusted for this.
FAQs » Builders Cleaning