Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: No. All of the cleaning products and supplies used are environmentally friendly and non toxic. You get the clean property that you want without any harmful residues or toxic chemicals.
Q: Are the cleaning supplies used toxic or harmful? - Builders Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Do you provide the necessary equipment and cleaning supplies?
- A: Do you provide the necessary equipment and cleaning supplies?
- Q: Does the Builders Clean service include the home exterior?
- A: With our Builders Clean service the entire interior of the home will be ready for showing. If the exterior needs to be cleaned this can be arranged when the appointment is booked as well. The time required for the cleaning will be longer if the home exterior is included, and this means a higher cost.
- Q: What about garages, basements, and patios? Are these cleaned?
- A: Garages, basements, and patios can be cleaned if requested. This includes sweeping, dusting, and other general cleaning services.
- Q: Does End Of Lease Cleaning have insurance?
- A: We are fully insured.
- Q: Is construction debris removed?
- A: It depends on the type of debris that needs to be removed. Upon request the cleaners will remove any household garbage and debris. Construction debris such as concrete, cement, wood, and other materials are not typically removed. Some construction debris must be specially disposed of and our cleaners can not take responsibility for any debris outside of household rubbish unless special arrangements are made in advance.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Builders Cleaning