Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: No. If a dumpster is needed for household garbage then this must be arranged by the property owner. We do not provide dumpster receptacles, but we can make recommendations for clients who need this type of service.
Q: Do you provide a dumpster? - Builders Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Are the cleaning supplies used toxic or harmful?
- A: No. All of the cleaning products and supplies used are environmentally friendly and non toxic. You get the clean property that you want without any harmful residues or toxic chemicals.
- Q: Is advance notice required for Builders Clean services? How Much Notice Is Needed?
- A: Advance notice is required for Builders Clean services. While there is no set amount of advance notice required these services are in high demand so it is not always possible to provide them on short notice. Booking the appointment as early as you possibly can will help guarantee your place on the schedule, and ensure that all of the cleaners and equipment needed is available on the date you need them.
- Q: Do you clean blinds?
- A: Blinds will be dusted thoroughly. If blinds need to be deep cleaned this service is available on request when you book the appointment.
- Q: Are the cleaners experienced?
- A: Yes. All of our professional cleaners have been extensively trained, and they all have experience with professional cleaning.
- Q: What is the cost for the Builders Clean service?
- A: The final cost for the Builders Clean can vary significantly. Our pricing structure is easy to follow because we charge a flat hourly rate per cleaner. This rate is multiplied by the number of cleaners booked and then the total amount of hours required to complete the cleaning services. Some services may require additional equipment fees, and these will be calculated in as well if the equipment is needed for requested services.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Builders Cleaning