Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Do you provide the necessary equipment and cleaning supplies?
Q: Do you provide the necessary equipment and cleaning supplies? - Builders Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: How many cleaners will be used for a property?
- A: The team of cleaners sent will have a minimum of 2 professionals, but there may be more if the project is on a large scale. The number of cleaners provided will depend on the scope of the project, and the size and condition of the property. Arrangements can be made for any number of cleaners desired.
- Q: Why will not the cleaners move certain items?
- A: There are some items that our professional cleaners will not move around because they can easily be broken, and furnishings may be heavy. Our cleaners can not be held responsible for any items moved.
- Q: What is the hourly rate charged per cleaner?
- A: We charge a flat rate per hour per cleaner. Every booking will receive a minimum of 2 cleaners and possibly more, depending on the specific project and cleaning services requested.
- Q: Does End Of Lease Cleaning have insurance?
- A: We are fully insured.
- Q: Are furnished homes cleaned or only empty structures?
- A: End Of Lease cleaning can provide services for empty buildings and furnished structures, whether these are homes, offices, factories, or another property type. Furnished properties will generally cost more to clean because additional time is needed because of the furnishings in place.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Builders Cleaning