Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Do you provide the necessary equipment and cleaning supplies?
Q: Do you provide the necessary equipment and cleaning supplies? - Builders Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Are the cleaning supplies used toxic or harmful?
- A: No. All of the cleaning products and supplies used are environmentally friendly and non toxic. You get the clean property that you want without any harmful residues or toxic chemicals.
- Q: What is the hourly rate charged per cleaner?
- A: We charge a flat rate per hour per cleaner. Every booking will receive a minimum of 2 cleaners and possibly more, depending on the specific project and cleaning services requested.
- Q: Is there a minimum hour requirement for Builders Clean services? Why?
- A: Yes. For Builders Clean services we have a 6 hour minimum requirement. This allows our cleaners to ensure that the property is ready to be shown or occupied, and has been thoroughly cleaned. Some properties may require longer and that is not a problem because there is an hourly rate charged so the price can be adjusted for this.
- Q: How many cleaners will be used for a property?
- A: The team of cleaners sent will have a minimum of 2 professionals, but there may be more if the project is on a large scale. The number of cleaners provided will depend on the scope of the project, and the size and condition of the property. Arrangements can be made for any number of cleaners desired.
- Q: Does End Of Lease Cleaning have insurance?
- A: We are fully insured.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Builders Cleaning