Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: We are fully insured.
Q: Does End Of Lease Cleaning have insurance? - Builders Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: What if there is a complaint about the services provided?
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning has a very high client satisfaction rate, and we take all client complaints, comments, and feedback very seriously. If you are unhappy about any of the services provided please contact us immediately so the issue can be resolved quickly. All complaints must be made within the first 36 hours after the services were provided or the complaint will not be regarded as valid. This is due to the fact that dust starts to accumulate again as soon as the property is clean and the cleaners leave the location.
- Q: What is the cost for the Builders Clean service?
- A: The final cost for the Builders Clean can vary significantly. Our pricing structure is easy to follow because we charge a flat hourly rate per cleaner. This rate is multiplied by the number of cleaners booked and then the total amount of hours required to complete the cleaning services. Some services may require additional equipment fees, and these will be calculated in as well if the equipment is needed for requested services.
- Q: Do you clean blinds?
- A: Blinds will be dusted thoroughly. If blinds need to be deep cleaned this service is available on request when you book the appointment.
- Q: Do you provide the necessary equipment and cleaning supplies?
- A: Do you provide the necessary equipment and cleaning supplies?
- Q: Is construction debris removed?
- A: It depends on the type of debris that needs to be removed. Upon request the cleaners will remove any household garbage and debris. Construction debris such as concrete, cement, wood, and other materials are not typically removed. Some construction debris must be specially disposed of and our cleaners can not take responsibility for any debris outside of household rubbish unless special arrangements are made in advance.
FAQs » Builders Cleaning