Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: With our Builders Clean service the entire interior of the home will be ready for showing. If the exterior needs to be cleaned this can be arranged when the appointment is booked as well. The time required for the cleaning will be longer if the home exterior is included, and this means a higher cost.
Q: Does the Builders Clean service include the home exterior? - Builders Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: How many cleaners will be used for a property?
- A: The team of cleaners sent will have a minimum of 2 professionals, but there may be more if the project is on a large scale. The number of cleaners provided will depend on the scope of the project, and the size and condition of the property. Arrangements can be made for any number of cleaners desired.
- Q: Are the cleaners experienced?
- A: Yes. All of our professional cleaners have been extensively trained, and they all have experience with professional cleaning.
- Q: What about garages, basements, and patios? Are these cleaned?
- A: Garages, basements, and patios can be cleaned if requested. This includes sweeping, dusting, and other general cleaning services.
- Q: Do you provide a dumpster?
- A: No. If a dumpster is needed for household garbage then this must be arranged by the property owner. We do not provide dumpster receptacles, but we can make recommendations for clients who need this type of service.
- Q: Are other cleaning packages offered or just Builders Clean services?
- A: We offer a number of different packages designed to meet all of the needs of our clients. There are packages for periodic cleaning visits, for specific circumstances and situations, and for specific cleaning services.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Builders Cleaning