Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: With our Builders Clean service the entire interior of the home will be ready for showing. If the exterior needs to be cleaned this can be arranged when the appointment is booked as well. The time required for the cleaning will be longer if the home exterior is included, and this means a higher cost.
Q: Does the Builders Clean service include the home exterior? - Builders Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: How many cleaners will be used for a property?
- A: The team of cleaners sent will have a minimum of 2 professionals, but there may be more if the project is on a large scale. The number of cleaners provided will depend on the scope of the project, and the size and condition of the property. Arrangements can be made for any number of cleaners desired.
- Q: Are other cleaning packages offered or just Builders Clean services?
- A: We offer a number of different packages designed to meet all of the needs of our clients. There are packages for periodic cleaning visits, for specific circumstances and situations, and for specific cleaning services.
- Q: What is the hourly rate charged per cleaner?
- A: We charge a flat rate per hour per cleaner. Every booking will receive a minimum of 2 cleaners and possibly more, depending on the specific project and cleaning services requested.
- Q: Is there a minimum hour requirement for Builders Clean services? Why?
- A: Yes. For Builders Clean services we have a 6 hour minimum requirement. This allows our cleaners to ensure that the property is ready to be shown or occupied, and has been thoroughly cleaned. Some properties may require longer and that is not a problem because there is an hourly rate charged so the price can be adjusted for this.
- Q: Why will not the cleaners move certain items?
- A: There are some items that our professional cleaners will not move around because they can easily be broken, and furnishings may be heavy. Our cleaners can not be held responsible for any items moved.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Builders Cleaning