Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Advance notice is required for Builders Clean services. While there is no set amount of advance notice required these services are in high demand so it is not always possible to provide them on short notice. Booking the appointment as early as you possibly can will help guarantee your place on the schedule, and ensure that all of the cleaners and equipment needed is available on the date you need them.
Q: Is advance notice required for Builders Clean services? How Much Notice Is Needed? - Builders Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Are other cleaning packages offered or just Builders Clean services?
- A: We offer a number of different packages designed to meet all of the needs of our clients. There are packages for periodic cleaning visits, for specific circumstances and situations, and for specific cleaning services.
- Q: Do you clean blinds?
- A: Blinds will be dusted thoroughly. If blinds need to be deep cleaned this service is available on request when you book the appointment.
- Q: Are carpets steam cleaned?
- A: No. We can vacuum and clean carpets and rugs. Steam cleaning can be arranged but this is not included in the cleaning services that we provide.
- Q: What is the cost for the Builders Clean service?
- A: The final cost for the Builders Clean can vary significantly. Our pricing structure is easy to follow because we charge a flat hourly rate per cleaner. This rate is multiplied by the number of cleaners booked and then the total amount of hours required to complete the cleaning services. Some services may require additional equipment fees, and these will be calculated in as well if the equipment is needed for requested services.
- Q: Is there a minimum hour requirement for Builders Clean services? Why?
- A: Yes. For Builders Clean services we have a 6 hour minimum requirement. This allows our cleaners to ensure that the property is ready to be shown or occupied, and has been thoroughly cleaned. Some properties may require longer and that is not a problem because there is an hourly rate charged so the price can be adjusted for this.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Builders Cleaning