Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: It depends on the type of debris that needs to be removed. Upon request the cleaners will remove any household garbage and debris. Construction debris such as concrete, cement, wood, and other materials are not typically removed. Some construction debris must be specially disposed of and our cleaners can not take responsibility for any debris outside of household rubbish unless special arrangements are made in advance.
Q: Is construction debris removed? - Builders Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Does the Builders Clean service include the home exterior?
- A: With our Builders Clean service the entire interior of the home will be ready for showing. If the exterior needs to be cleaned this can be arranged when the appointment is booked as well. The time required for the cleaning will be longer if the home exterior is included, and this means a higher cost.
- Q: Are carpets steam cleaned?
- A: No. We can vacuum and clean carpets and rugs. Steam cleaning can be arranged but this is not included in the cleaning services that we provide.
- Q: Do you provide a dumpster?
- A: No. If a dumpster is needed for household garbage then this must be arranged by the property owner. We do not provide dumpster receptacles, but we can make recommendations for clients who need this type of service.
- Q: What is the cost for the Builders Clean service?
- A: The final cost for the Builders Clean can vary significantly. Our pricing structure is easy to follow because we charge a flat hourly rate per cleaner. This rate is multiplied by the number of cleaners booked and then the total amount of hours required to complete the cleaning services. Some services may require additional equipment fees, and these will be calculated in as well if the equipment is needed for requested services.
- Q: Are the cleaning supplies used toxic or harmful?
- A: No. All of the cleaning products and supplies used are environmentally friendly and non toxic. You get the clean property that you want without any harmful residues or toxic chemicals.
FAQs » Builders Cleaning