Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Yes. For Builders Clean services we have a 6 hour minimum requirement. This allows our cleaners to ensure that the property is ready to be shown or occupied, and has been thoroughly cleaned. Some properties may require longer and that is not a problem because there is an hourly rate charged so the price can be adjusted for this.
Q: Is there a minimum hour requirement for Builders Clean services? Why? - Builders Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Are furnished homes cleaned or only empty structures?
- A: End Of Lease cleaning can provide services for empty buildings and furnished structures, whether these are homes, offices, factories, or another property type. Furnished properties will generally cost more to clean because additional time is needed because of the furnishings in place.
- Q: What is the cost for the Builders Clean service?
- A: The final cost for the Builders Clean can vary significantly. Our pricing structure is easy to follow because we charge a flat hourly rate per cleaner. This rate is multiplied by the number of cleaners booked and then the total amount of hours required to complete the cleaning services. Some services may require additional equipment fees, and these will be calculated in as well if the equipment is needed for requested services.
- Q: Are the cleaners experienced?
- A: Yes. All of our professional cleaners have been extensively trained, and they all have experience with professional cleaning.
- Q: Is advance notice required for Builders Clean services? How Much Notice Is Needed?
- A: Advance notice is required for Builders Clean services. While there is no set amount of advance notice required these services are in high demand so it is not always possible to provide them on short notice. Booking the appointment as early as you possibly can will help guarantee your place on the schedule, and ensure that all of the cleaners and equipment needed is available on the date you need them.
- Q: Are the cleaning supplies used toxic or harmful?
- A: No. All of the cleaning products and supplies used are environmentally friendly and non toxic. You get the clean property that you want without any harmful residues or toxic chemicals.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Builders Cleaning