Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Garages, basements, and patios can be cleaned if requested. This includes sweeping, dusting, and other general cleaning services.
Q: What about garages, basements, and patios? Are these cleaned? - Builders Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Are other cleaning packages offered or just Builders Clean services?
- A: We offer a number of different packages designed to meet all of the needs of our clients. There are packages for periodic cleaning visits, for specific circumstances and situations, and for specific cleaning services.
- Q: Are windows cleaned with a Builders Clean?
- A: Yes. The interior windows will be cleaned thoroughly, and this includes dusting the ledge. Window exteriors can be cleaned on request.
- Q: What if there is a complaint about the services provided?
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning has a very high client satisfaction rate, and we take all client complaints, comments, and feedback very seriously. If you are unhappy about any of the services provided please contact us immediately so the issue can be resolved quickly. All complaints must be made within the first 36 hours after the services were provided or the complaint will not be regarded as valid. This is due to the fact that dust starts to accumulate again as soon as the property is clean and the cleaners leave the location.
- Q: Are furnished homes cleaned or only empty structures?
- A: End Of Lease cleaning can provide services for empty buildings and furnished structures, whether these are homes, offices, factories, or another property type. Furnished properties will generally cost more to clean because additional time is needed because of the furnishings in place.
- Q: Does End Of Lease Cleaning have insurance?
- A: We are fully insured.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Builders Cleaning