Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Garages, basements, and patios can be cleaned if requested. This includes sweeping, dusting, and other general cleaning services.
Q: What about garages, basements, and patios? Are these cleaned? - Builders Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: What is the hourly rate charged per cleaner?
- A: We charge a flat rate per hour per cleaner. Every booking will receive a minimum of 2 cleaners and possibly more, depending on the specific project and cleaning services requested.
- Q: How many cleaners will be used for a property?
- A: The team of cleaners sent will have a minimum of 2 professionals, but there may be more if the project is on a large scale. The number of cleaners provided will depend on the scope of the project, and the size and condition of the property. Arrangements can be made for any number of cleaners desired.
- Q: Are the cleaners experienced?
- A: Yes. All of our professional cleaners have been extensively trained, and they all have experience with professional cleaning.
- Q: Are windows cleaned with a Builders Clean?
- A: Yes. The interior windows will be cleaned thoroughly, and this includes dusting the ledge. Window exteriors can be cleaned on request.
- Q: Is advance notice required for Builders Clean services? How Much Notice Is Needed?
- A: Advance notice is required for Builders Clean services. While there is no set amount of advance notice required these services are in high demand so it is not always possible to provide them on short notice. Booking the appointment as early as you possibly can will help guarantee your place on the schedule, and ensure that all of the cleaners and equipment needed is available on the date you need them.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Builders Cleaning