Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: The final cost for the Builders Clean can vary significantly. Our pricing structure is easy to follow because we charge a flat hourly rate per cleaner. This rate is multiplied by the number of cleaners booked and then the total amount of hours required to complete the cleaning services. Some services may require additional equipment fees, and these will be calculated in as well if the equipment is needed for requested services.
Q: What is the cost for the Builders Clean service? - Builders Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Do you provide a dumpster?
- A: No. If a dumpster is needed for household garbage then this must be arranged by the property owner. We do not provide dumpster receptacles, but we can make recommendations for clients who need this type of service.
- Q: What about garages, basements, and patios? Are these cleaned?
- A: Garages, basements, and patios can be cleaned if requested. This includes sweeping, dusting, and other general cleaning services.
- Q: Is there a minimum hour requirement for Builders Clean services? Why?
- A: Yes. For Builders Clean services we have a 6 hour minimum requirement. This allows our cleaners to ensure that the property is ready to be shown or occupied, and has been thoroughly cleaned. Some properties may require longer and that is not a problem because there is an hourly rate charged so the price can be adjusted for this.
- Q: Does the Builders Clean service include the home exterior?
- A: With our Builders Clean service the entire interior of the home will be ready for showing. If the exterior needs to be cleaned this can be arranged when the appointment is booked as well. The time required for the cleaning will be longer if the home exterior is included, and this means a higher cost.
- Q: Why will not the cleaners move certain items?
- A: There are some items that our professional cleaners will not move around because they can easily be broken, and furnishings may be heavy. Our cleaners can not be held responsible for any items moved.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Builders Cleaning