Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: We charge a flat rate per hour per cleaner. Every booking will receive a minimum of 2 cleaners and possibly more, depending on the specific project and cleaning services requested.
Q: What is the hourly rate charged per cleaner? - Builders Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: What about garages, basements, and patios? Are these cleaned?
- A: Garages, basements, and patios can be cleaned if requested. This includes sweeping, dusting, and other general cleaning services.
- Q: Is construction debris removed?
- A: It depends on the type of debris that needs to be removed. Upon request the cleaners will remove any household garbage and debris. Construction debris such as concrete, cement, wood, and other materials are not typically removed. Some construction debris must be specially disposed of and our cleaners can not take responsibility for any debris outside of household rubbish unless special arrangements are made in advance.
- Q: Are other cleaning packages offered or just Builders Clean services?
- A: We offer a number of different packages designed to meet all of the needs of our clients. There are packages for periodic cleaning visits, for specific circumstances and situations, and for specific cleaning services.
- Q: Does End Of Lease Cleaning have insurance?
- A: We are fully insured.
- Q: Do you provide a dumpster?
- A: No. If a dumpster is needed for household garbage then this must be arranged by the property owner. We do not provide dumpster receptacles, but we can make recommendations for clients who need this type of service.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Builders Cleaning