Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: We charge a flat rate per hour per cleaner. Every booking will receive a minimum of 2 cleaners and possibly more, depending on the specific project and cleaning services requested.
Q: What is the hourly rate charged per cleaner? - Builders Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Is there a minimum hour requirement for Builders Clean services? Why?
- A: Yes. For Builders Clean services we have a 6 hour minimum requirement. This allows our cleaners to ensure that the property is ready to be shown or occupied, and has been thoroughly cleaned. Some properties may require longer and that is not a problem because there is an hourly rate charged so the price can be adjusted for this.
- Q: Are carpets steam cleaned?
- A: No. We can vacuum and clean carpets and rugs. Steam cleaning can be arranged but this is not included in the cleaning services that we provide.
- Q: Are the cleaning supplies used toxic or harmful?
- A: No. All of the cleaning products and supplies used are environmentally friendly and non toxic. You get the clean property that you want without any harmful residues or toxic chemicals.
- Q: Do you provide a dumpster?
- A: No. If a dumpster is needed for household garbage then this must be arranged by the property owner. We do not provide dumpster receptacles, but we can make recommendations for clients who need this type of service.
- Q: Does the Builders Clean service include the home exterior?
- A: With our Builders Clean service the entire interior of the home will be ready for showing. If the exterior needs to be cleaned this can be arranged when the appointment is booked as well. The time required for the cleaning will be longer if the home exterior is included, and this means a higher cost.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Builders Cleaning