Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: There are some items that our professional cleaners will not move around because they can easily be broken, and furnishings may be heavy. Our cleaners can not be held responsible for any items moved.
Q: Why will not the cleaners move certain items? - Builders Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Is advance notice required for Builders Clean services? How Much Notice Is Needed?
- A: Advance notice is required for Builders Clean services. While there is no set amount of advance notice required these services are in high demand so it is not always possible to provide them on short notice. Booking the appointment as early as you possibly can will help guarantee your place on the schedule, and ensure that all of the cleaners and equipment needed is available on the date you need them.
- Q: What is the cost for the Builders Clean service?
- A: The final cost for the Builders Clean can vary significantly. Our pricing structure is easy to follow because we charge a flat hourly rate per cleaner. This rate is multiplied by the number of cleaners booked and then the total amount of hours required to complete the cleaning services. Some services may require additional equipment fees, and these will be calculated in as well if the equipment is needed for requested services.
- Q: Are furnished homes cleaned or only empty structures?
- A: End Of Lease cleaning can provide services for empty buildings and furnished structures, whether these are homes, offices, factories, or another property type. Furnished properties will generally cost more to clean because additional time is needed because of the furnishings in place.
- Q: Do you clean blinds?
- A: Blinds will be dusted thoroughly. If blinds need to be deep cleaned this service is available on request when you book the appointment.
- Q: What about garages, basements, and patios? Are these cleaned?
- A: Garages, basements, and patios can be cleaned if requested. This includes sweeping, dusting, and other general cleaning services.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Builders Cleaning