Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Exterior cobwebs can be removed upon request. This service must be requested in advance when the appointment is scheduled. Interior cobwebs are removed as part of the general cleaning services
Q: Are exterior cobwebs removed? - End Of Lease Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: When do I have to pay for the services?
- A: Payment for the cleaning services are due immediately when the job is finished. Every booking is different, and may require a different amount of time and number of cleaners.
- Q: Do you clean bathroom and kitchen tile?
- A: We clean tiles in the bathroom and kitchen with all services but this is a light cleaning not a restoration clean. If you have tile that is in bad condition or has become discoloured or stained then you need to let us know this in advance because these problems require professional tile cleaning and this might be expensive. We can recommend companies for this service but we do not provide professional restoration cleaning for tiles.
- Q: Do you clean refrigerators and stoves?
- A: Yes
- Q: Do you clean wooden floors?
- A: Wooden floors are swept and mopped as a standard part of our cleaning services. If polishing or waxing is desired then we can reccommend the right company for waxing and polishing your wooden floors
- Q: What if I need a large number of cleaners for a large home or project?
- A: We can arrange to have any number of cleaners available for your scheduled appointment, whether you need 2 cleaners or 20. If a large number of cleaning specialists will be needed this must be specified in advance when the appointment is booked.
FAQs » End Of Lease Cleaning