Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Yes.
Q: Do you clean balconies? - End Of Lease Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Why will not the cleaners move certain objects?
- A: Some objects are too heavy or too fragile for our cleaners to take responsibility. Glass knickknacks, heavy tables, and other similar items are difficult or fragile and our cleaners can not take responsibility for moving any items in the home.
- Q: Do you clean refrigerators and stoves?
- A: Yes
- Q: Is a deposit required?
- A: Sometimes. The full amount due for the services provided is expected when the services are finished and the cleaning is complete. For some bookings, such as large orders where many cleaners are needed, a deposit may be required depending on the specific circumstances.
- Q: Are there any special preparations needed before the cleaners arrive?
- A: Before the scheduled appointment you will need to do some basic cleaning and clearing the floors of clutter and objects. Any furniture or large items should be moved if this is necessary. This makes it possible for the cleaners to do a professional and thorough job.
- Q: Are exterior cobwebs removed?
- A: Exterior cobwebs can be removed upon request. This service must be requested in advance when the appointment is scheduled. Interior cobwebs are removed as part of the general cleaning services
For More QuestionsFAQs » End Of Lease Cleaning