Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: We can provide general cleaning services for basements upon request. This includes dusting, sweeping, and cobweb removal. Additional services can also be arranged on request.
Q: Do you clean basements? - End Of Lease Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Why will not the cleaners move certain objects?
- A: Some objects are too heavy or too fragile for our cleaners to take responsibility. Glass knickknacks, heavy tables, and other similar items are difficult or fragile and our cleaners can not take responsibility for moving any items in the home.
- Q: Do you clean bathroom and kitchen tile?
- A: We clean tiles in the bathroom and kitchen with all services but this is a light cleaning not a restoration clean. If you have tile that is in bad condition or has become discoloured or stained then you need to let us know this in advance because these problems require professional tile cleaning and this might be expensive. We can recommend companies for this service but we do not provide professional restoration cleaning for tiles.
- Q: What if the landlord or agent complains about the cleaning performed?
- A: If you have chosen our bond back guarantee then our cleaners will return to the premises and clean the items requested for no additional charge, as long as the invoice has been fully paid on time. You simply send us an email which lists the items that need to be cleaned again, and this requires 1 day advance notice to schedule the cleaners. Any complaint must be made within 36 hours of the services provided or we can not accept the complaint as valid. Dust accumulates rapidly so the property must be checked and a complaint sent within 36 hours of the cleaning services being provided.
- Q: Do you provide window cleaning?
- A: Window interiors are always cleaned but the exterior of the windows are done only on request.
- Q: When do I have to pay for the services?
- A: Payment for the cleaning services are due immediately when the job is finished. Every booking is different, and may require a different amount of time and number of cleaners.
FAQs » End Of Lease Cleaning