Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: We can provide general cleaning services for basements upon request. This includes dusting, sweeping, and cobweb removal. Additional services can also be arranged on request.
Q: Do you clean basements? - End Of Lease Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Do you clean wooden floors?
- A: Wooden floors are swept and mopped as a standard part of our cleaning services. If polishing or waxing is desired then we can reccommend the right company for waxing and polishing your wooden floors
- Q: Are you insured?
- A: Yes.
- Q: Are the cleaners experienced?
- A: All of the cleaners at End Of Lease Cleaning are fully trained and have experience in the professional cleaning industry. Our cleaners always work in teams with a minimum of two individuals, to ensure that the job is completed properly and there are no safety concerns.
- Q: When do I have to pay for the services?
- A: Payment for the cleaning services are due immediately when the job is finished. Every booking is different, and may require a different amount of time and number of cleaners.
- Q: Why will not the cleaners move certain objects?
- A: Some objects are too heavy or too fragile for our cleaners to take responsibility. Glass knickknacks, heavy tables, and other similar items are difficult or fragile and our cleaners can not take responsibility for moving any items in the home.
For More QuestionsFAQs » End Of Lease Cleaning