Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: We clean tiles in the bathroom and kitchen with all services but this is a light cleaning not a restoration clean. If you have tile that is in bad condition or has become discoloured or stained then you need to let us know this in advance because these problems require professional tile cleaning and this might be expensive. We can recommend companies for this service but we do not provide professional restoration cleaning for tiles.
Q: Do you clean bathroom and kitchen tile? - End Of Lease Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Do you clean refrigerators and stoves?
- A: Yes
- Q: Do you clean wooden floors?
- A: Wooden floors are swept and mopped as a standard part of our cleaning services. If polishing or waxing is desired then we can reccommend the right company for waxing and polishing your wooden floors
- Q: How many cleaners will be sent to my home?
- A: Most jobs involve a team of 2-3 cleaners but arrangements can be made if more cleaners are needed.
- Q: Does a home have to be empty to be cleaned?
- A: No. We clean furnished homes as well but there are certain items that we will not move because they are fragile or breakable. Homes that are furnished usually take longer to clean so they will cost more in most cases.
- Q: How long will it take to clean my home?
- A: The time required will depend on the size of your home and the condition of the property.
FAQs » End Of Lease Cleaning