Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: We clean tiles in the bathroom and kitchen with all services but this is a light cleaning not a restoration clean. If you have tile that is in bad condition or has become discoloured or stained then you need to let us know this in advance because these problems require professional tile cleaning and this might be expensive. We can recommend companies for this service but we do not provide professional restoration cleaning for tiles.
Q: Do you clean bathroom and kitchen tile? - End Of Lease Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: What if the landlord or agent complains about the cleaning performed?
- A: If you have chosen our bond back guarantee then our cleaners will return to the premises and clean the items requested for no additional charge, as long as the invoice has been fully paid on time. You simply send us an email which lists the items that need to be cleaned again, and this requires 1 day advance notice to schedule the cleaners. Any complaint must be made within 36 hours of the services provided or we can not accept the complaint as valid. Dust accumulates rapidly so the property must be checked and a complaint sent within 36 hours of the cleaning services being provided.
- Q: Do you move furniture when cleaning?
- A: No. Our cleaners do not move furniture, other heavy objects, or items that are fragile and may be broken very easily. These items must be moved before our arrival. Our cleaners will assist when possible if needed in moving small lightweight items that are sturdy and not fragile.
- Q: Do you provide window cleaning?
- A: Window interiors are always cleaned but the exterior of the windows are done only on request.