Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: We clean tiles in the bathroom and kitchen with all services but this is a light cleaning not a restoration clean. If you have tile that is in bad condition or has become discoloured or stained then you need to let us know this in advance because these problems require professional tile cleaning and this might be expensive. We can recommend companies for this service but we do not provide professional restoration cleaning for tiles.
Q: Do you clean bathroom and kitchen tile? - End Of Lease Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: What if I need a large number of cleaners for a large home or project?
- A: We can arrange to have any number of cleaners available for your scheduled appointment, whether you need 2 cleaners or 20. If a large number of cleaning specialists will be needed this must be specified in advance when the appointment is booked.
- Q: Do you provide window cleaning?
- A: Window interiors are always cleaned but the exterior of the windows are done only on request.
- Q: Are you insured?
- A: Yes.
- Q: Are the cleaners experienced?
- A: All of the cleaners at End Of Lease Cleaning are fully trained and have experience in the professional cleaning industry. Our cleaners always work in teams with a minimum of two individuals, to ensure that the job is completed properly and there are no safety concerns.
- Q: Do you move furniture when cleaning?
- A: No. Our cleaners do not move furniture, other heavy objects, or items that are fragile and may be broken very easily. These items must be moved before our arrival. Our cleaners will assist when possible if needed in moving small lightweight items that are sturdy and not fragile.
For More QuestionsFAQs » End Of Lease Cleaning