Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: We clean tiles in the bathroom and kitchen with all services but this is a light cleaning not a restoration clean. If you have tile that is in bad condition or has become discoloured or stained then you need to let us know this in advance because these problems require professional tile cleaning and this might be expensive. We can recommend companies for this service but we do not provide professional restoration cleaning for tiles.
Q: Do you clean bathroom and kitchen tile? - End Of Lease Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Do you move furniture when cleaning?
- A: No. Our cleaners do not move furniture, other heavy objects, or items that are fragile and may be broken very easily. These items must be moved before our arrival. Our cleaners will assist when possible if needed in moving small lightweight items that are sturdy and not fragile.
- Q: What if the landlord or agent complains about the cleaning performed?
- A: If you have chosen our bond back guarantee then our cleaners will return to the premises and clean the items requested for no additional charge, as long as the invoice has been fully paid on time. You simply send us an email which lists the items that need to be cleaned again, and this requires 1 day advance notice to schedule the cleaners. Any complaint must be made within 36 hours of the services provided or we can not accept the complaint as valid. Dust accumulates rapidly so the property must be checked and a complaint sent within 36 hours of the cleaning services being provided.
- Q: Do you clean wooden floors?
- A: Wooden floors are swept and mopped as a standard part of our cleaning services. If polishing or waxing is desired then we can reccommend the right company for waxing and polishing your wooden floors
- Q: Do you offer a bond back guarantee?
- A: Yes. We offer a bond guarantee for homes in suitable condition after completing the number of hours required to clean it. In any case we will help you get your bond returned after our services unless the job was not completed for some reason, such as client request or demand.
- Q: How many cleaners will be sent to my home?
- A: Most jobs involve a team of 2-3 cleaners but arrangements can be made if more cleaners are needed.
FAQs » End Of Lease Cleaning