Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: We clean tiles in the bathroom and kitchen with all services but this is a light cleaning not a restoration clean. If you have tile that is in bad condition or has become discoloured or stained then you need to let us know this in advance because these problems require professional tile cleaning and this might be expensive. We can recommend companies for this service but we do not provide professional restoration cleaning for tiles.
Q: Do you clean bathroom and kitchen tile? - End Of Lease Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Why will not the cleaners move certain objects?
- A: Some objects are too heavy or too fragile for our cleaners to take responsibility. Glass knickknacks, heavy tables, and other similar items are difficult or fragile and our cleaners can not take responsibility for moving any items in the home.
- Q: Do you provide window cleaning?
- A: Window interiors are always cleaned but the exterior of the windows are done only on request.
- Q: Are exterior cobwebs removed?
- A: Exterior cobwebs can be removed upon request. This service must be requested in advance when the appointment is scheduled. Interior cobwebs are removed as part of the general cleaning services
- Q: Does a home have to be empty to be cleaned?
- A: No. We clean furnished homes as well but there are certain items that we will not move because they are fragile or breakable. Homes that are furnished usually take longer to clean so they will cost more in most cases.
- Q: Do you offer a bond back guarantee?
- A: Yes. We offer a bond guarantee for homes in suitable condition after completing the number of hours required to clean it. In any case we will help you get your bond returned after our services unless the job was not completed for some reason, such as client request or demand.
For More QuestionsFAQs » End Of Lease Cleaning