Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: We can clean your garage if this service is needed. We will not go through a packed garage and sort your items for you but we can sweep, remove cobwebs, and perform other general cleaning services for this room on request.
Q: Do you clean garages? - End Of Lease Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: What if the landlord or agent complains about the cleaning performed?
- A: If you have chosen our bond back guarantee then our cleaners will return to the premises and clean the items requested for no additional charge, as long as the invoice has been fully paid on time. You simply send us an email which lists the items that need to be cleaned again, and this requires 1 day advance notice to schedule the cleaners. Any complaint must be made within 36 hours of the services provided or we can not accept the complaint as valid. Dust accumulates rapidly so the property must be checked and a complaint sent within 36 hours of the cleaning services being provided.
- Q: Are exterior cobwebs removed?
- A: Exterior cobwebs can be removed upon request. This service must be requested in advance when the appointment is scheduled. Interior cobwebs are removed as part of the general cleaning services
- Q: Do you clean basements?
- A: We can provide general cleaning services for basements upon request. This includes dusting, sweeping, and cobweb removal. Additional services can also be arranged on request.
- Q: Do you clean refrigerators and stoves?
- A: Yes
- Q: Does a home have to be empty to be cleaned?
- A: No. We clean furnished homes as well but there are certain items that we will not move because they are fragile or breakable. Homes that are furnished usually take longer to clean so they will cost more in most cases.
For More QuestionsFAQs » End Of Lease Cleaning