Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Yes
Q: Do you clean refrigerators and stoves? - End Of Lease Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: How long will it take to clean my home?
- A: The time required will depend on the size of your home and the condition of the property.
- Q: When do I have to pay for the services?
- A: Payment for the cleaning services are due immediately when the job is finished. Every booking is different, and may require a different amount of time and number of cleaners.
- Q: How much advance notice is needed to book cleaning services?
- A: We suggest that you book the services needed as soon as possible. We try to oblige last minute bookings but this is not always possible.
- Q: Do you clean wooden floors?
- A: Wooden floors are swept and mopped as a standard part of our cleaning services. If polishing or waxing is desired then we can reccommend the right company for waxing and polishing your wooden floors
- Q: Why will not the cleaners move certain objects?
- A: Some objects are too heavy or too fragile for our cleaners to take responsibility. Glass knickknacks, heavy tables, and other similar items are difficult or fragile and our cleaners can not take responsibility for moving any items in the home.
For More QuestionsFAQs » End Of Lease Cleaning