Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: No. Our cleaners do not move furniture, other heavy objects, or items that are fragile and may be broken very easily. These items must be moved before our arrival. Our cleaners will assist when possible if needed in moving small lightweight items that are sturdy and not fragile.
Q: Do you move furniture when cleaning? - End Of Lease Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Why will not the cleaners move certain objects?
- A: Some objects are too heavy or too fragile for our cleaners to take responsibility. Glass knickknacks, heavy tables, and other similar items are difficult or fragile and our cleaners can not take responsibility for moving any items in the home.
- Q: Do you provide window cleaning?
- A: Window interiors are always cleaned but the exterior of the windows are done only on request.
- Q: Is a deposit required?
- A: Sometimes. The full amount due for the services provided is expected when the services are finished and the cleaning is complete. For some bookings, such as large orders where many cleaners are needed, a deposit may be required depending on the specific circumstances.
- Q: Do you clean bathroom and kitchen tile?
- A: We clean tiles in the bathroom and kitchen with all services but this is a light cleaning not a restoration clean. If you have tile that is in bad condition or has become discoloured or stained then you need to let us know this in advance because these problems require professional tile cleaning and this might be expensive. We can recommend companies for this service but we do not provide professional restoration cleaning for tiles.
- Q: Do you offer a bond back guarantee?
- A: Yes. We offer a bond guarantee for homes in suitable condition after completing the number of hours required to clean it. In any case we will help you get your bond returned after our services unless the job was not completed for some reason, such as client request or demand.
For More QuestionsFAQs » End Of Lease Cleaning