Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Yes. We offer a bond guarantee for homes in suitable condition after completing the number of hours required to clean it. In any case we will help you get your bond returned after our services unless the job was not completed for some reason, such as client request or demand.
Q: Do you offer a bond back guarantee? - End Of Lease Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: What if the landlord or agent complains about the cleaning performed?
- A: If you have chosen our bond back guarantee then our cleaners will return to the premises and clean the items requested for no additional charge, as long as the invoice has been fully paid on time. You simply send us an email which lists the items that need to be cleaned again, and this requires 1 day advance notice to schedule the cleaners. Any complaint must be made within 36 hours of the services provided or we can not accept the complaint as valid. Dust accumulates rapidly so the property must be checked and a complaint sent within 36 hours of the cleaning services being provided.
- Q: Why will not the cleaners move certain objects?
- A: Some objects are too heavy or too fragile for our cleaners to take responsibility. Glass knickknacks, heavy tables, and other similar items are difficult or fragile and our cleaners can not take responsibility for moving any items in the home.
- Q: Is a deposit required?
- A: Sometimes. The full amount due for the services provided is expected when the services are finished and the cleaning is complete. For some bookings, such as large orders where many cleaners are needed, a deposit may be required depending on the specific circumstances.
- Q: Do you clean balconies?
- A: Yes.
- Q: Are exterior cobwebs removed?
- A: Exterior cobwebs can be removed upon request. This service must be requested in advance when the appointment is scheduled. Interior cobwebs are removed as part of the general cleaning services
For More QuestionsFAQs » End Of Lease Cleaning