Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Window interiors are always cleaned but the exterior of the windows are done only on request.
Q: Do you provide window cleaning? - End Of Lease Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: When do I have to pay for the services?
- A: Payment for the cleaning services are due immediately when the job is finished. Every booking is different, and may require a different amount of time and number of cleaners.
- Q: Why will not the cleaners move certain objects?
- A: Some objects are too heavy or too fragile for our cleaners to take responsibility. Glass knickknacks, heavy tables, and other similar items are difficult or fragile and our cleaners can not take responsibility for moving any items in the home.
- Q: Do you clean bathroom and kitchen tile?
- A: We clean tiles in the bathroom and kitchen with all services but this is a light cleaning not a restoration clean. If you have tile that is in bad condition or has become discoloured or stained then you need to let us know this in advance because these problems require professional tile cleaning and this might be expensive. We can recommend companies for this service but we do not provide professional restoration cleaning for tiles.
- Q: Are exterior cobwebs removed?
- A: Exterior cobwebs can be removed upon request. This service must be requested in advance when the appointment is scheduled. Interior cobwebs are removed as part of the general cleaning services
- Q: Do you clean garages?
- A: We can clean your garage if this service is needed. We will not go through a packed garage and sort your items for you but we can sweep, remove cobwebs, and perform other general cleaning services for this room on request.
For More QuestionsFAQs » End Of Lease Cleaning