Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: No. We clean furnished homes as well but there are certain items that we will not move because they are fragile or breakable. Homes that are furnished usually take longer to clean so they will cost more in most cases.
Q: Does a home have to be empty to be cleaned? - End Of Lease Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Do you provide window cleaning?
- A: Window interiors are always cleaned but the exterior of the windows are done only on request.
- Q: Are exterior cobwebs removed?
- A: Exterior cobwebs can be removed upon request. This service must be requested in advance when the appointment is scheduled. Interior cobwebs are removed as part of the general cleaning services
- Q: Are the cleaners experienced?
- A: All of the cleaners at End Of Lease Cleaning are fully trained and have experience in the professional cleaning industry. Our cleaners always work in teams with a minimum of two individuals, to ensure that the job is completed properly and there are no safety concerns.
- Q: Do you offer a bond back guarantee?
- A: Yes. We offer a bond guarantee for homes in suitable condition after completing the number of hours required to clean it. In any case we will help you get your bond returned after our services unless the job was not completed for some reason, such as client request or demand.
- Q: Do you clean balconies?
- A: Yes.
For More QuestionsFAQs » End Of Lease Cleaning