Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: The time required will depend on the size of your home and the condition of the property.
Q: How long will it take to clean my home? - End Of Lease Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Does a home have to be empty to be cleaned?
- A: No. We clean furnished homes as well but there are certain items that we will not move because they are fragile or breakable. Homes that are furnished usually take longer to clean so they will cost more in most cases.
- Q: How many cleaners will be sent to my home?
- A: Most jobs involve a team of 2-3 cleaners but arrangements can be made if more cleaners are needed.
- Q: Do you provide window cleaning?
- A: Window interiors are always cleaned but the exterior of the windows are done only on request.
- Q: Do you clean balconies?
- A: Yes.
- Q: Do you move furniture when cleaning?
- A: No. Our cleaners do not move furniture, other heavy objects, or items that are fragile and may be broken very easily. These items must be moved before our arrival. Our cleaners will assist when possible if needed in moving small lightweight items that are sturdy and not fragile.
For More QuestionsFAQs » End Of Lease Cleaning