Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: The time required will depend on the size of your home and the condition of the property.
Q: How long will it take to clean my home? - End Of Lease Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Does a home have to be empty to be cleaned?
- A: No. We clean furnished homes as well but there are certain items that we will not move because they are fragile or breakable. Homes that are furnished usually take longer to clean so they will cost more in most cases.
- Q: Do you clean garages?
- A: We can clean your garage if this service is needed. We will not go through a packed garage and sort your items for you but we can sweep, remove cobwebs, and perform other general cleaning services for this room on request.
- Q: Are the cleaners experienced?
- A: All of the cleaners at End Of Lease Cleaning are fully trained and have experience in the professional cleaning industry. Our cleaners always work in teams with a minimum of two individuals, to ensure that the job is completed properly and there are no safety concerns.
- Q: How much advance notice is needed to book cleaning services?
- A: We suggest that you book the services needed as soon as possible. We try to oblige last minute bookings but this is not always possible.
- Q: How many cleaners will be sent to my home?
- A: Most jobs involve a team of 2-3 cleaners but arrangements can be made if more cleaners are needed.
FAQs » End Of Lease Cleaning