Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: We suggest that you book the services needed as soon as possible. We try to oblige last minute bookings but this is not always possible.
Q: How much advance notice is needed to book cleaning services? - End Of Lease Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: How long will it take to clean my home?
- A: The time required will depend on the size of your home and the condition of the property.
- Q: Are you insured?
- A: Yes.
- Q: Do you clean refrigerators and stoves?
- A: Yes
- Q: Do you clean bathroom and kitchen tile?
- A: We clean tiles in the bathroom and kitchen with all services but this is a light cleaning not a restoration clean. If you have tile that is in bad condition or has become discoloured or stained then you need to let us know this in advance because these problems require professional tile cleaning and this might be expensive. We can recommend companies for this service but we do not provide professional restoration cleaning for tiles.
- Q: Is a deposit required?
- A: Sometimes. The full amount due for the services provided is expected when the services are finished and the cleaning is complete. For some bookings, such as large orders where many cleaners are needed, a deposit may be required depending on the specific circumstances.
For More QuestionsFAQs » End Of Lease Cleaning