Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Sometimes. The full amount due for the services provided is expected when the services are finished and the cleaning is complete. For some bookings, such as large orders where many cleaners are needed, a deposit may be required depending on the specific circumstances.
Q: Is a deposit required? - End Of Lease Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Does a home have to be empty to be cleaned?
- A: No. We clean furnished homes as well but there are certain items that we will not move because they are fragile or breakable. Homes that are furnished usually take longer to clean so they will cost more in most cases.
- Q: How long will it take to clean my home?
- A: The time required will depend on the size of your home and the condition of the property.
- Q: What if the landlord or agent complains about the cleaning performed?
- A: If you have chosen our bond back guarantee then our cleaners will return to the premises and clean the items requested for no additional charge, as long as the invoice has been fully paid on time. You simply send us an email which lists the items that need to be cleaned again, and this requires 1 day advance notice to schedule the cleaners. Any complaint must be made within 36 hours of the services provided or we can not accept the complaint as valid. Dust accumulates rapidly so the property must be checked and a complaint sent within 36 hours of the cleaning services being provided.
- Q: Do you clean balconies?
- A: Yes.
- Q: How much advance notice is needed to book cleaning services?
- A: We suggest that you book the services needed as soon as possible. We try to oblige last minute bookings but this is not always possible.
For More QuestionsFAQs » End Of Lease Cleaning