Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: If you have chosen our bond back guarantee then our cleaners will return to the premises and clean the items requested for no additional charge, as long as the invoice has been fully paid on time. You simply send us an email which lists the items that need to be cleaned again, and this requires 1 day advance notice to schedule the cleaners. Any complaint must be made within 36 hours of the services provided or we can not accept the complaint as valid. Dust accumulates rapidly so the property must be checked and a complaint sent within 36 hours of the cleaning services being provided.
Q: What if the landlord or agent complains about the cleaning performed? - End Of Lease Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Are exterior cobwebs removed?
- A: Exterior cobwebs can be removed upon request. This service must be requested in advance when the appointment is scheduled. Interior cobwebs are removed as part of the general cleaning services
- Q: Do you offer a bond back guarantee?
- A: Yes. We offer a bond guarantee for homes in suitable condition after completing the number of hours required to clean it. In any case we will help you get your bond returned after our services unless the job was not completed for some reason, such as client request or demand.
- Q: Do you clean garages?
- A: We can clean your garage if this service is needed. We will not go through a packed garage and sort your items for you but we can sweep, remove cobwebs, and perform other general cleaning services for this room on request.
- Q: How many cleaners will be sent to my home?
- A: Most jobs involve a team of 2-3 cleaners but arrangements can be made if more cleaners are needed.
- Q: Do you clean wooden floors?
- A: Wooden floors are swept and mopped as a standard part of our cleaning services. If polishing or waxing is desired then we can reccommend the right company for waxing and polishing your wooden floors
For More QuestionsFAQs » End Of Lease Cleaning