Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: If you have chosen our bond back guarantee then our cleaners will return to the premises and clean the items requested for no additional charge, as long as the invoice has been fully paid on time. You simply send us an email which lists the items that need to be cleaned again, and this requires 1 day advance notice to schedule the cleaners. Any complaint must be made within 36 hours of the services provided or we can not accept the complaint as valid. Dust accumulates rapidly so the property must be checked and a complaint sent within 36 hours of the cleaning services being provided.
Q: What if the landlord or agent complains about the cleaning performed? - End Of Lease Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Do you clean refrigerators and stoves?
- A: Yes
- Q: What if I need a large number of cleaners for a large home or project?
- A: We can arrange to have any number of cleaners available for your scheduled appointment, whether you need 2 cleaners or 20. If a large number of cleaning specialists will be needed this must be specified in advance when the appointment is booked.
- Q: Do you move furniture when cleaning?
- A: No. Our cleaners do not move furniture, other heavy objects, or items that are fragile and may be broken very easily. These items must be moved before our arrival. Our cleaners will assist when possible if needed in moving small lightweight items that are sturdy and not fragile.
- Q: Are the cleaners experienced?
- A: All of the cleaners at End Of Lease Cleaning are fully trained and have experience in the professional cleaning industry. Our cleaners always work in teams with a minimum of two individuals, to ensure that the job is completed properly and there are no safety concerns.
- Q: Do you clean balconies?
- A: Yes.
FAQs » End Of Lease Cleaning