Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: If you have chosen our bond back guarantee then our cleaners will return to the premises and clean the items requested for no additional charge, as long as the invoice has been fully paid on time. You simply send us an email which lists the items that need to be cleaned again, and this requires 1 day advance notice to schedule the cleaners. Any complaint must be made within 36 hours of the services provided or we can not accept the complaint as valid. Dust accumulates rapidly so the property must be checked and a complaint sent within 36 hours of the cleaning services being provided.
Q: What if the landlord or agent complains about the cleaning performed? - End Of Lease Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Does a home have to be empty to be cleaned?
- A: No. We clean furnished homes as well but there are certain items that we will not move because they are fragile or breakable. Homes that are furnished usually take longer to clean so they will cost more in most cases.
- Q: Do you clean balconies?
- A: Yes.
- Q: Do you clean basements?
- A: We can provide general cleaning services for basements upon request. This includes dusting, sweeping, and cobweb removal. Additional services can also be arranged on request.
- Q: Are there any special preparations needed before the cleaners arrive?
- A: Before the scheduled appointment you will need to do some basic cleaning and clearing the floors of clutter and objects. Any furniture or large items should be moved if this is necessary. This makes it possible for the cleaners to do a professional and thorough job.
- Q: Do you clean wooden floors?
- A: Wooden floors are swept and mopped as a standard part of our cleaning services. If polishing or waxing is desired then we can reccommend the right company for waxing and polishing your wooden floors
FAQs » End Of Lease Cleaning