Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Some objects are too heavy or too fragile for our cleaners to take responsibility. Glass knickknacks, heavy tables, and other similar items are difficult or fragile and our cleaners can not take responsibility for moving any items in the home.
Q: Why will not the cleaners move certain objects? - End Of Lease Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Do you clean basements?
- A: We can provide general cleaning services for basements upon request. This includes dusting, sweeping, and cobweb removal. Additional services can also be arranged on request.
- Q: Do you offer a bond back guarantee?
- A: Yes. We offer a bond guarantee for homes in suitable condition after completing the number of hours required to clean it. In any case we will help you get your bond returned after our services unless the job was not completed for some reason, such as client request or demand.
- Q: Do you clean balconies?
- A: Yes.
- Q: Do you clean garages?
- A: We can clean your garage if this service is needed. We will not go through a packed garage and sort your items for you but we can sweep, remove cobwebs, and perform other general cleaning services for this room on request.
- Q: What if I need a large number of cleaners for a large home or project?
- A: We can arrange to have any number of cleaners available for your scheduled appointment, whether you need 2 cleaners or 20. If a large number of cleaning specialists will be needed this must be specified in advance when the appointment is booked.
FAQs » End Of Lease Cleaning