Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: No. End Of Lease Cleaning will provide all of the products and supplies needed to complete all of the desired services. All of the products and supplies are environmentally safe and ecologically friendly, and they are all also harmless to pets and humans.
Q: Do I need to provide supplies for the cleaning services? - Kitchen Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: What if I have emergency cleaning needs that must be met immediately?
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning offers Emergency Cleaning services that are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year. This includes nights, weekends, and holidays, so we are available when emergency cleaning needs occur. A quick call can arrange the cleaning tasks that you need in a very convenient manner.
- Q: What if I have a very large home or a property with more than 1 kitchen area?
- A: We can handle residential, commercial, and almost any other property type. Whether you have a small home and kitchen or a high rise office building with 25 floors and 2 kitchen areas on each floor End Of Lease Cleaning can provide the Kitchen Cleaning services that you are looking for and the finished results that you want.
- Q: Who uses professional Kitchen Cleaning services?
- A: Many types of people use professional Kitchen Cleaning services. Individuals who work a lot and do not have time for the typical kitchen cleaning chores may request our services on a regular basis. If a big event or special occasion is coming up then you may want us to provide services on a one time basis to ensure the property looks great and is in clean condition.
- Q: How many cleaners will be sent to my property?
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning always sends at least 2 cleaning technicians for every booking appointment. This allows us to quickly take care of the chores in a very short time, and leaves your kitchen in spotless condition. If 2 cleaners are not sufficient then we can arrange for a larger team of technicians for the services as well. We can schedule as many cleaners as the booking requires, whether this is 2 or 25.
- Q: Do I have to agree to regular services from End Of Lease Cleaning?
- A: No. You will never be pressured into signing a long term contract or committing to a certain number of service visits. You schedule the Kitchen Cleaning services offered by End Of Lease Cleaning when you need or desire these services. This can be a one time deal, or you may want to schedule these services on a daily, weekly, or monthly schedule.
FAQs » Kitchen Cleaning