Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning always sends at least 2 cleaning technicians for every booking appointment. This allows us to quickly take care of the chores in a very short time, and leaves your kitchen in spotless condition. If 2 cleaners are not sufficient then we can arrange for a larger team of technicians for the services as well. We can schedule as many cleaners as the booking requires, whether this is 2 or 25.
Q: How many cleaners will be sent to my property? - Kitchen Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Who uses professional Kitchen Cleaning services?
- A: Many types of people use professional Kitchen Cleaning services. Individuals who work a lot and do not have time for the typical kitchen cleaning chores may request our services on a regular basis. If a big event or special occasion is coming up then you may want us to provide services on a one time basis to ensure the property looks great and is in clean condition.
- Q: Do I need to provide supplies for the cleaning services?
- A: No. End Of Lease Cleaning will provide all of the products and supplies needed to complete all of the desired services. All of the products and supplies are environmentally safe and ecologically friendly, and they are all also harmless to pets and humans.
- Q: Do Kitchen Cleaning services include deep cleaning of the kitchen areas?
- A: If requested when the appointment is booked the technicians will perform any cleaning services that may be needed. In depth cleaning can be performed so that your kitchen looks and feels like brand new. You determine what services you want and how far your cleaning budget can go, and then we will perform all of the services that you have requested.
- Q: What is the cost of Kitchen Cleaning services from End Of Lease Cleaning?
- A: The total cost for Kitchen Cleaning services can vary, depending on the size, scope, and condition of the kitchen when the cleaning technicians arrive. A free quote will be provided before the work is started to ensure that the price is within your budget and acceptable cost range.
- Q: What if I have a very large home or a property with more than 1 kitchen area?
- A: We can handle residential, commercial, and almost any other property type. Whether you have a small home and kitchen or a high rise office building with 25 floors and 2 kitchen areas on each floor End Of Lease Cleaning can provide the Kitchen Cleaning services that you are looking for and the finished results that you want.
FAQs » Kitchen Cleaning