Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning always sends at least 2 cleaning technicians for every booking appointment. This allows us to quickly take care of the chores in a very short time, and leaves your kitchen in spotless condition. If 2 cleaners are not sufficient then we can arrange for a larger team of technicians for the services as well. We can schedule as many cleaners as the booking requires, whether this is 2 or 25.
Q: How many cleaners will be sent to my property? - Kitchen Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: What if I have emergency cleaning needs that must be met immediately?
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning offers Emergency Cleaning services that are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year. This includes nights, weekends, and holidays, so we are available when emergency cleaning needs occur. A quick call can arrange the cleaning tasks that you need in a very convenient manner.
- Q: Who uses professional Kitchen Cleaning services?
- A: Many types of people use professional Kitchen Cleaning services. Individuals who work a lot and do not have time for the typical kitchen cleaning chores may request our services on a regular basis. If a big event or special occasion is coming up then you may want us to provide services on a one time basis to ensure the property looks great and is in clean condition.
- Q: What is the cost of Kitchen Cleaning services from End Of Lease Cleaning?
- A: The total cost for Kitchen Cleaning services can vary, depending on the size, scope, and condition of the kitchen when the cleaning technicians arrive. A free quote will be provided before the work is started to ensure that the price is within your budget and acceptable cost range.
- Q: Do I have to agree to regular services from End Of Lease Cleaning?
- A: No. You will never be pressured into signing a long term contract or committing to a certain number of service visits. You schedule the Kitchen Cleaning services offered by End Of Lease Cleaning when you need or desire these services. This can be a one time deal, or you may want to schedule these services on a daily, weekly, or monthly schedule.
- Q: Do Kitchen Cleaning services include deep cleaning of the kitchen areas?
- A: If requested when the appointment is booked the technicians will perform any cleaning services that may be needed. In depth cleaning can be performed so that your kitchen looks and feels like brand new. You determine what services you want and how far your cleaning budget can go, and then we will perform all of the services that you have requested.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Kitchen Cleaning