Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: The total cost for Kitchen Cleaning services can vary, depending on the size, scope, and condition of the kitchen when the cleaning technicians arrive. A free quote will be provided before the work is started to ensure that the price is within your budget and acceptable cost range.
Q: What is the cost of Kitchen Cleaning services from End Of Lease Cleaning? - Kitchen Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Do Kitchen Cleaning services include deep cleaning of the kitchen areas?
- A: If requested when the appointment is booked the technicians will perform any cleaning services that may be needed. In depth cleaning can be performed so that your kitchen looks and feels like brand new. You determine what services you want and how far your cleaning budget can go, and then we will perform all of the services that you have requested.
- Q: How many cleaners will be sent to my property?
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning always sends at least 2 cleaning technicians for every booking appointment. This allows us to quickly take care of the chores in a very short time, and leaves your kitchen in spotless condition. If 2 cleaners are not sufficient then we can arrange for a larger team of technicians for the services as well. We can schedule as many cleaners as the booking requires, whether this is 2 or 25.
- Q: Do I have to agree to regular services from End Of Lease Cleaning?
- A: No. You will never be pressured into signing a long term contract or committing to a certain number of service visits. You schedule the Kitchen Cleaning services offered by End Of Lease Cleaning when you need or desire these services. This can be a one time deal, or you may want to schedule these services on a daily, weekly, or monthly schedule.
- Q: What if I have emergency cleaning needs that must be met immediately?
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning offers Emergency Cleaning services that are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year. This includes nights, weekends, and holidays, so we are available when emergency cleaning needs occur. A quick call can arrange the cleaning tasks that you need in a very convenient manner.
- Q: What if I have a very large home or a property with more than 1 kitchen area?
- A: We can handle residential, commercial, and almost any other property type. Whether you have a small home and kitchen or a high rise office building with 25 floors and 2 kitchen areas on each floor End Of Lease Cleaning can provide the Kitchen Cleaning services that you are looking for and the finished results that you want.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Kitchen Cleaning