Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: No. Our professional technicians will not lift or move items that are delicate or easily broken. These items will be carefully dusted and left in place.
Q: Are knickknacks moved when dusting surfaces? - Move In Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Who provides the cleaning supplies?
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning will provide all of the cleaning supplies and equipment needed for the requested services. These supplies are included in the cost of the service.
- Q: What debris is removed from the home?
- A: All household garbage and rubbish will be removed and placed in the proper receptacle outside. Unless specific arrangements have been made the cleaners will not remove construction debris, chemicals or other toxic substances, or other types of debris.
- Q: How many cleaners are needed?
- A: Every Move In Cleaning booking is different. The number of cleaners needed will depend on the size of your home, whether it is empty or furnished, and the general condition of the property. We can provide any number of professional cleaners required so we can handle any job no matter how large or small it may be.
- Q: How long does Move In Cleaning take?
- A: The time required for End Of Lease Cleaning to provide Move In Cleaning services can vary widely. The exact time spent will depend on the size and complexity of your home, as well as the general condition present when the cleaners arrive for the scheduled appointment.
- Q: Will the cleaners dust everything?
- A: The cleaning technicians will dust all surfaces up to arm's reach that can be easily accessed. Certain items will not be moved, and there are some items and components above arm level that will not be dusted unless specifically requested.
FAQs » Move In Cleaning