Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Yes. All of the products used for cleaning are safe, non toxic, and friendly to the environment.
Q: Are the cleaning products used environmentally friendly? - Move In Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: What if I am not happy with the results?
- A: If you are not happy with the cleaning services received simply send an email listing the items you are unsatisfied with, and this complaint email must be sent to us within 36 hours of the services being provided. We will send a team of professional cleaners to clean the items again but we require 1 day advance notice for scheduling purposes.
- Q: Do you offer a guarantee?
- A: We have a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for our Move In Cleaning services.
- Q: How long does Move In Cleaning take?
- A: The time required for End Of Lease Cleaning to provide Move In Cleaning services can vary widely. The exact time spent will depend on the size and complexity of your home, as well as the general condition present when the cleaners arrive for the scheduled appointment.
- Q: Do you clean garages?
- A: Yes, on request. This service includes dusting, sweeping, and cobweb removal. Additional services for this area can also be arranged.
- Q: Do you dispose of toxic chemicals or other dangerous items?
- A: No. If the home has toxic chemicals or other items of a dangerous nature then we may not be able to provide cleaning services until these materials are removed and properly disposed of.
FAQs » Move In Cleaning