Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Yes, but you must request these services when you book the appointment for the cleaning.
Q: Can cleaning services be arranged for basements? - Move In Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: How many cleaners are needed?
- A: Every Move In Cleaning booking is different. The number of cleaners needed will depend on the size of your home, whether it is empty or furnished, and the general condition of the property. We can provide any number of professional cleaners required so we can handle any job no matter how large or small it may be.
- Q: How long does Move In Cleaning take?
- A: The time required for End Of Lease Cleaning to provide Move In Cleaning services can vary widely. The exact time spent will depend on the size and complexity of your home, as well as the general condition present when the cleaners arrive for the scheduled appointment.
- Q: Are the cleaning products used environmentally friendly?
- A: Yes. All of the products used for cleaning are safe, non toxic, and friendly to the environment.
- Q: What if emergency cleaning is needed because of flooding or other unforeseen events?
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning offers 24/7 emergency professional cleaning services. When you request emergency cleaning services there is no advance notice needed and we will send the needed technicians out as soon as possible.
- Q: Will the cleaners help me move furniture?
- A: No. Whenever possible the cleaning technicians will assist with light objects that are not fragile, but they can not be held responsible for any furniture moved because damage may occur. Heavy furniture will not be moved at all because of the potential for damage and injury involved.
FAQs » Move In Cleaning