Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Yes, on request. This service includes dusting, sweeping, and cobweb removal. Additional services for this area can also be arranged.
Q: Do you clean garages? - Move In Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: How Far Ahead Do I Need To Book Move In Cleaning Services?
- A: We suggest that you book the needed Move In Cleaning services as soon as you become aware that these services are needed. End Of Lease Cleaning does not require a large amount of notice in most cases, but if you wait too long it may not be possible to schedule the cleaners needed for the job on the day desired. Booking in advance as much as possible will help allow us to provide the services desired when you want them.
- Q: What debris is removed from the home?
- A: All household garbage and rubbish will be removed and placed in the proper receptacle outside. Unless specific arrangements have been made the cleaners will not remove construction debris, chemicals or other toxic substances, or other types of debris.
- Q: Do you steam clean carpeting?
- A: No. We can arrange for the specialised equipment and cleaners needed to steam clean carpets but we do not provide this service. Make sure to request this when you book the appointment so that these can be arranged.
- Q: Will the cleaners dust everything?
- A: The cleaning technicians will dust all surfaces up to arm's reach that can be easily accessed. Certain items will not be moved, and there are some items and components above arm level that will not be dusted unless specifically requested.
- Q: Can cleaning services be arranged for basements?
- A: Yes, but you must request these services when you book the appointment for the cleaning.
FAQs » Move In Cleaning