Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Yes, on request. This service includes dusting, sweeping, and cobweb removal. Additional services for this area can also be arranged.
Q: Do you clean garages? - Move In Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: What if I am not happy with the results?
- A: If you are not happy with the cleaning services received simply send an email listing the items you are unsatisfied with, and this complaint email must be sent to us within 36 hours of the services being provided. We will send a team of professional cleaners to clean the items again but we require 1 day advance notice for scheduling purposes.
- Q: Do you offer a guarantee?
- A: We have a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for our Move In Cleaning services.
- Q: How many cleaners are needed?
- A: Every Move In Cleaning booking is different. The number of cleaners needed will depend on the size of your home, whether it is empty or furnished, and the general condition of the property. We can provide any number of professional cleaners required so we can handle any job no matter how large or small it may be.
- Q: How long does Move In Cleaning take?
- A: The time required for End Of Lease Cleaning to provide Move In Cleaning services can vary widely. The exact time spent will depend on the size and complexity of your home, as well as the general condition present when the cleaners arrive for the scheduled appointment.
- Q: Does the home need to be empty for Move In Cleaning?
- A: No. End Of Lease Cleaning can clean homes and commercial buildings which are furnished as well as those that are empty. Furnished homes require a longer cleaning time and the cost is more because of the furnishings, and there are some objects that our cleaners will not touch due to value or fragility issues.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Move In Cleaning