Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Yes, on request. End Of Lease cleaning offers window interior and exterior cleaning as two separate services, and each service must be requested when you book the cleaning appointment.
Q: Do you clean windows? - Move In Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Do you dispose of toxic chemicals or other dangerous items?
- A: No. If the home has toxic chemicals or other items of a dangerous nature then we may not be able to provide cleaning services until these materials are removed and properly disposed of.
- Q: Will the cleaners help me move furniture?
- A: No. Whenever possible the cleaning technicians will assist with light objects that are not fragile, but they can not be held responsible for any furniture moved because damage may occur. Heavy furniture will not be moved at all because of the potential for damage and injury involved.
- Q: Can cleaning services be arranged for basements?
- A: Yes, but you must request these services when you book the appointment for the cleaning.
- Q: What if emergency cleaning is needed because of flooding or other unforeseen events?
- A: End Of Lease Cleaning offers 24/7 emergency professional cleaning services. When you request emergency cleaning services there is no advance notice needed and we will send the needed technicians out as soon as possible.
- Q: Does the home need to be empty for Move In Cleaning?
- A: No. End Of Lease Cleaning can clean homes and commercial buildings which are furnished as well as those that are empty. Furnished homes require a longer cleaning time and the cost is more because of the furnishings, and there are some objects that our cleaners will not touch due to value or fragility issues.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Move In Cleaning