Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: No. We can arrange for the specialised equipment and cleaners needed to steam clean carpets but we do not provide this service. Make sure to request this when you book the appointment so that these can be arranged.
Q: Do you steam clean carpeting? - Move In Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: What if I am not happy with the results?
- A: If you are not happy with the cleaning services received simply send an email listing the items you are unsatisfied with, and this complaint email must be sent to us within 36 hours of the services being provided. We will send a team of professional cleaners to clean the items again but we require 1 day advance notice for scheduling purposes.
- Q: Do you clean garages?
- A: Yes, on request. This service includes dusting, sweeping, and cobweb removal. Additional services for this area can also be arranged.
- Q: How Far Ahead Do I Need To Book Move In Cleaning Services?
- A: We suggest that you book the needed Move In Cleaning services as soon as you become aware that these services are needed. End Of Lease Cleaning does not require a large amount of notice in most cases, but if you wait too long it may not be possible to schedule the cleaners needed for the job on the day desired. Booking in advance as much as possible will help allow us to provide the services desired when you want them.
- Q: Do you clean windows?
- A: Yes, on request. End Of Lease cleaning offers window interior and exterior cleaning as two separate services, and each service must be requested when you book the cleaning appointment.
- Q: How many cleaners are needed?
- A: Every Move In Cleaning booking is different. The number of cleaners needed will depend on the size of your home, whether it is empty or furnished, and the general condition of the property. We can provide any number of professional cleaners required so we can handle any job no matter how large or small it may be.
For More QuestionsFAQs » Move In Cleaning