Australia's #1 Choice for Real Estate Agents and Landlords!
End Of Lease Cleaning Pty Ltd is a well known and recognised name in the cleaning industry. Our reputation shows the value and importance that we place on cleaning every residence and commercial building using the highest standards in the industry. As a top company in Australia our customers know they are getting the best in the business and we are trusted by individuals and businesses. We clean homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and business premises!
Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- A: The time required for End Of Lease Cleaning to provide Move In Cleaning services can vary widely. The exact time spent will depend on the size and complexity of your home, as well as the general condition present when the cleaners arrive for the scheduled appointment.
Q: How long does Move In Cleaning take? - Move In Cleaning
Other FAQs :
- Q: Are the cleaning products used environmentally friendly?
- A: Yes. All of the products used for cleaning are safe, non toxic, and friendly to the environment.
- Q: Do you steam clean carpeting?
- A: No. We can arrange for the specialised equipment and cleaners needed to steam clean carpets but we do not provide this service. Make sure to request this when you book the appointment so that these can be arranged.
- Q: Are knickknacks moved when dusting surfaces?
- A: No. Our professional technicians will not lift or move items that are delicate or easily broken. These items will be carefully dusted and left in place.
- Q: Do you clean windows?
- A: Yes, on request. End Of Lease cleaning offers window interior and exterior cleaning as two separate services, and each service must be requested when you book the cleaning appointment.
- Q: Do you dispose of toxic chemicals or other dangerous items?
- A: No. If the home has toxic chemicals or other items of a dangerous nature then we may not be able to provide cleaning services until these materials are removed and properly disposed of.
FAQs » Move In Cleaning